Here are some pics that didn't make the original blog and are either good or funny.
This picture is for Pa. The trailer has two different locks on the tounge and is also chained to the parking garage. You really have to want this thing to steal it. Notice how Tate is still helping me unload.
In Houston the kids go to summer track or basketball camp. In San Diego, you go to surf camp.
Each of her brothers dote all over Abby; and she loves them just as much. Here's one of Dawson and her in San Diego right after we got into our hotel room.
The boys and I after parking and about to head towards the Midway. This pirate was handing out flyers advertising the San Diego Maritime Museum, which we later visited. The kids were fascinated by his real sword. Tate did not like this pirate at all (he's on my back in the backpack hunkering down).
Tate helping me unload the car in Anaheim. Why is he always the last one around? My little helper.
Here's Braden sitting next to me on Space Mountain, our first ride at Disneyland, right before we took off. Anybody besides me see the similarity between he & Jennifer? I think it's the excitement about riding a rollercoaster.....
Sign posted on the road towards the Hoover Dam. I didn't need this sign to tell me it was hot.
My Navigator & Apprentice Navigator hard at work figuring out the route.
Notice the price tag ($0.00). At the Disney parking garage on our last day at the park I jokingly asked the booth attendant if she had change for a $1,000 bill. After thinking for a second she realized I was joking and took my money. I then jokingly said "don't I get free parking for making a joke today?", to which she responded, "you know what, I am going to give you free parking". After insisting multiple times that I was joking, I finally took the $12 she was giving back to me. Out of the back seat I hear Dawson say "Gee Dad, you're good at getting stuff for free.". This is an ode to my dad, who would always negotiate for things and get "The Odom Discount". I even offered her a $5 tip, which she would not take.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Braden sure does look like Jennifer!! I didn't notice it that much before this picture.
It wasn't until we had our own children that we realized boys enjoy babies just as much as little girls. I've been so surprised at how many boys come up to the kids, especially Jude, and want to talk to them or know a little about them. I guess boys are born with more nurturing instincts than some might think. Glad you all enjoyed the bonding time with Abbey and eachother!!
Crystal
Post a Comment